Whether you find yourself entertaining guests or needing more convenient refrigeration for your family, this sleek beverage center delivers style and practicality. This beverage center can be built into the counter or kitchen island and is perfect for entertaining in the kitchen, home bar, or man cave. Save fridge space for food or leftovers with this spacious unit offering 5.7 cubic feet (163 L) of cooling and storage space. Cool up to 154 (355 ml) cans on three adjustable black-wire shelves. This small refrigerator features forced air cooling, a digital thermostat with blue LED display, temperature memory feature and a durable 304 grade stainless steel door frame with marching handles. It has a cooling range of 37F 64F (3C 18C) for beverages.
- 5.7 cu. ft. beverage center stores up to 154 (355ml/Can)
- Designed for built in under counter installation
- Superior fan-forced cooling maintains an optimal and consistent internal temperature throughout the chamber
- Temperature range: can be set between 37F 64F (3C 18C)
- Blue LED lighting illuminates the interior
- Digital thermostat with blue LED display is visible through the door
- Reversible door swing can be set for left- or right-hand opening
- Premium door design includes dual pane, low-E glass
- Temperature memory reverts to last set temperature after a power failure
- 3 adjustable wire shelves with stainless look shelf trim
- Durable 304 grade stainless steel door frame with matching handle
- 12-month warranty with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.